Welcome to FIT4MOM Marin
FIT4MOM is the country's largest fitness program for moms offering pre and post-natal fitness classes for every stage of motherhood. Come see how we're helping to give moms the "STRENGTH FOR MOTHERHOOD!"
Lisa Druxman created Stroller Strides in 2001 after the birth of her baby, to offer moms an opportunity to get in shape, meet other moms and have fun with their baby. Since then, we have released Fit4Baby, our prenatal fitness class, Body Back, our workout for any stage of motherhood, and Stroller Barre, our newest program. All of our programs give women the "Strength for Motherhood" and together create FIT4MOM.
Fit4Mom helps moms make strides in fitness, motherhood and life.®
Our Commitment to Community
In addition to weekly playgroups, monthly Moms' Nights Out and family activities, Our Village Playgroups hold quarterly Moms on a Mission events. On a personal level, each playgroup educates, empowers and supports mothers on important issues facing our children and our families. We also give back to our community by raising money through different community events. Memberships to Our Village Playgroups are free!
Top 12 Reasons To Come To FIT4MOM Marin:
12. Because you CAN and your first class is FREE!!
11. For your sanity.
10. To see your fellow moms in the trenches with you.
9. To work towards putting your glutes back where they belong.
8. Because it's your "therapy".
7. To get out of the house!
6. To show the example of the importance of exercise to your child(ren).
5. Because it beats doing laundry!
4. To find your Village and discover that they all feel the same way you do!!!
3. To tighten the jiggle you may feel.
2. To justify the yummy latte you crave at 3pm.
1. BECAUSE YOU NEED THE STRENGTH FOR MOTHERHOOD!!!